Copper North Mining Corp. RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Mon May 13, 2019 - Investing news INNspired article on the role of copper in the Green Energy revolution:
- Mon May 6, 2019 - Richmond Club article on our Carmacks Copper-Gold-Silver Project.
- Fri Apr 12, 2019 - Copper North Announces Sale of Redstone Property
April 12, 2019 - Copper North Mining Corp. (\'Copper North\' or the \'Company\') (TSX.V:COL) is pleased to announce that it has sold its wholly-owned subsidiary, Redbed Resources Corp. (\'Redbed\'), the owner of the Company's non-core Redstone Property (including the Coates Lake exploration camp and the historical exploration data), in Northwest Territories, Canada, for an all-cash purchase price of $575,000. The purchaser is a privately-held Canadian company.
President and CEO of Copper North, Doug
- Mon Apr 1, 2019 - Granite Creek Copper and Copper North Mining Corp. enter into Data-Sharing Agreement
April 1, 2019, Vancouver, B.C., Granite Creek Copper Ltd. (TSX.V: GCX) (\'Granite Creek\') and Copper North Mining Corp. (TSX.V: COL) (\'Copper North\') (the \'Companies\') are pleased to announce they have entered into a comprehensive data-sharing agreement (the \'Agreement\'), with respect to existing mineral exploration data on the companies' adjoining mineral claims in the Carmacks Copper District of Canada's Yukon Territory.
Granite Creek and Copper North (the \'Parties\') contr
- Sun Mar 31, 2019 - 1st Quarter Report for the period ended March 31, 2019
- Wed Mar 13, 2019 - CEO Doug Ramsey's Recent O+M Partners Townhall Webinar
- Wed Mar 6, 2019 - CEO Interview about our Carmacks Copper-Gold-Silver Project
- Mon Dec 31, 2018 - 4rd Quarter Report for the period ended December 31, 2018
- Fri Dec 21, 2018 - Copper North Closes Non-Brokered Private Placement Offering
December 21, 2018 - Vancouver, British Columbia -- Copper North Mining Corp. (\'Copper North\' or the \'Company\') (TSX.V:COL) announces that further to its news release dated November 15, 2018, the Company has closed its non-brokered private placement.
The private placement consisted of the issuance of 4,109,091 units (the \'Units\') at a price of $0.055 per Unit for gross proceeds of $226,000. Each Unit consists of one common share of the Company (a \'Share\') and one common share purchase warrant (a \'War
- Mon Dec 3, 2018 - Copper North Announces Board of Director Appointment
December 3, 2018 - Vancouver, British Columbia -- Copper North Mining Corp. (\'Copper North\' or the \'Company\') (TSX-V.COL), is pleased to announce the appointment of Loy Chunpongtong to its Board of Directors.
Mr. Chunpongtong is a mining engineer with 25 years of experience in mine planning-scheduling, pit optimization, pit design, ore-grade control planning, and advanced geo-statistical modelling. He is a Registered Professional Engineer (Alberta) and holds a Bachelor degree in Mine Engineering and M